Are you currently enrolled or have you applied for admission to college/university or higher education school?
Are you living on campus?
Applicants must be of Hispanic/Latino descent and must be registered residents of Connecticut for a minimum of one year. Citizenship is not required to apply. All awards are based on funding and are limited.
Complete all necessary sections and attachments. Mistakes and missing information may disqualify you.
IMPORTANT: Applications must be received by 5:00pm Friday, August 27, 2021
1. Complete this form, attach required documents and submit by due date/time.
2. Complete all necessary sections.
3. Application must be signed (electronically) and dated by the applicant.
4. Applicants under 18 must have parent or guardian co-sign.
5. Current grades/transcripts are required.
6. Include all required items/inclusions.
7. Should a scholarship reception be held ALL recipients are expected to attend.
Please note awards will be distributed directly to schools, colleges, or universities. Scholarship funds are not distributed directly to individual recipients. ARTE has the sole discretion on award amounts. Scholarship recipients will have one year from the award date to redeem their scholarship.
QUESTIONS? Email email@example.com or Call 203-804-9175